Provides direct care services to individuals with developmental disabilities. We offer Residential, Day and Outreach Programs. Residential Services
The clientele we serve at Ray of Hope are receiving services to meet their need for care, supervision and training. Agency Staff are fully trained to ensure their safety, welfare and development.
Services provided by Ray of Hope are open to persons of all ages, without regard to race, sex, religion or natural origin. The following criteria shall be used to determine eligibility.
1. Individuals will be considered for admission based upon their assessed needs and the agency’s ability to effectively address those needs.
2. He /She is identified by the Developmental Disabilities (DDA) as qualified to receive services.
3. Individuals served by Ray of Hope must be enrolled in, or eligible to receive day program services.
The following are some of the services provided to the individuals we serve.
– Private bedroom in a clean comfortable home.
– 24 hour support /supervision with either awake or on call supervision based on need.
– Support and assistance with all daily care needs.
– Assistance with obtaining and scheduling all health related appointments.
– Ensure all individuals safety, welfare and development.
– Develop and maintain an Individual Service Plan that will ensure that the individual needs are being met.
– Provide transportation to all activities & appointments as needed.