Mom’s Meals Independent at Home Program provides fresh-made, nutritious and great-tasting home delivered meals.
Whether you’re thinking about meals for yourself, or you’re a family caregiver seeking senior meals for a loved one, Mom’s Meals can help.
Our service is ideal for those:
- Managing chronic disease
- Looking for convenient meals
- Desiring independent living
- Recuperating at home
- Only $6.99 per meal plus shipping
($7.99 for Pureed meals)
- Order in quantities of 7, 10, 14 or 21 meals
- Flat fee $14.95 shipping charge per order
- No long term commitment
High-quality, great-tasting meals
- Designed by dietitians and prepared by chefs
- Each meal is prepared by hand, using high-quality ingredients
Meals are fresh-delivered, not frozen
- Delivered in our Fresh-Lock package and climate-controlled cooler
- Stay ready-to-eat in the refrigerator for 14 days
The Choice is Yours
Customize your meals
- Choose from nearly 60 delicious meals!
- Special menus available: heart-friendly (low sodium), diabetic-friendly, renal-friendly, gluten-free, vegetarian, cancer support or pureed
Convenience Delivered to You
No need to shop or cook
Fully-prepared, nutritionally balanced meals provide up to 700 calories with protein, vegetables, grains and snacks
Ready to eat and enjoy
Heat for 2 minutes in the microwave, eat and enjoy!
Home delivered direct to your doorstep!
“Living at home and taking care of yourself can be a challenge, but Mom’s Meals makes it easier!”
Browse All Meals
General Wellness Menu – Nearly 60 Meal Choices(click to expand)
Heart Friendly – 800 mg or less of sodium and less than 30 percent fat per meal(click to expand)
Diabetic Friendly – 75 grams or less of carbohydrates per meal(click to expand)
Renal Friendly – Designed for patients on dialysis(click to expand)
Cancer Support – based on guidelines from the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR)(click to expand)
Pureed – For those with difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)(click to expand)
Gluten Free – Less than 20ppm gluten per meal(click to expand)
Vegetarian – Includes dairy, eggs, beans, & plant proteins(click to expand)