The Living at Home Waiver Program allows individuals residing in skilled nursing facilities the ability to return to living in the community and provides the services they need to remain there.
The following links will provide more specific information on additional resources.
- Information concerning Long Term Care: https://mmcp.health.maryland.gov/longtermcare/pages/Home.aspx
- Medicaid waiver programs allow individuals who want to receive care in the community to participate in these programs if eligible. That information is located here:https://mmcp.health.maryland.gov/waiverprograms/pages/Home.aspx
- The Medical Day Care Waiver is located here: https://mmcp.dhmh.maryland.gov/longtermcare/Pages/Medical-Day-Care-Services.aspx
- The Model Waiver is located here: https://mmcp.health.maryland.gov/waiverprograms/pages/Model-Waiver-Fact-Sheet.aspx
- Nursing Home Services Information: https://mmcp.dhmh.maryland.gov/longtermcare/Pages/Nursing-Home-Services.aspx
- Waiver for Adults with Traumatic Brain Injury: https://bha.health.maryland.gov/pages/Traumatic-Brain-Injury.aspx
- The Maryland Community Options Waiver, Community First Choice (CFC), and the Community Personal Assistance Services Waiver provide community services and supports to enable older adults and people with disabilities to live in their own homes.
- Home and Community-Based Options Waiver https://mmcp.dhmh.maryland.gov/longtermcare/SiteAssets/SitePages/Community% 20First%20Choice/HCBOW%20Fact%20Sheet%2011.17.15.pdf
- Community First Choice https://mmcp.dhmh.maryland.gov/longtermcare/SiteAssets/SitePages/Community% 20First%20Choice/CFC%20Fact%20Sheet%20-%20July%202015.pdf
- Community Personal Assistance Services https://mmcp.dhmh.maryland.gov/longtermcare/SiteAssets/SitePages/Community% 20First%20Choice/CPAS%20Fact%20Sheet%2010.14.15.pdf