Twin Lakes Center has been providing drug and alcohol rehabilitation services since 1983. The main campus is located on over 30 acres of land in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania. This remote, but easily accessible location, provides a quiet and relaxing, recovery environment. Services in this location include detoxification, short term residential treatment, partial hospitalization, outpatient and intensive outpatient treatment, Prevention services, and DUI services.
Twin Lakes Center also offers convenient outpatient locations in Johnstown, Ebensburg and Bedford Pennsylvania.
We accept payment from numerous sources including most major insurances, medical assistance, as well as Pennsylvania Healthchoices members.
– Over 30 Years of Excellence
– Department of Health Licensed
– Priority populations include pregnant women and IV Drug Users
Twin Lakes Center is a not-for-profit community asset committed to:
- Providing comprehensive, cost-effective treatment for individuals, groups and families who are suffering from the disease of substance abuse
- Providing the region with education/information and
- Prevention activities regarding substance abuse problems
- The welfare and livelihood of its employees